In May 2013 we carried out work on a new Scott Bader fibreglass roof for a client in West Hatch, Somerset.
The project entailed:
- Supply and fit 120mm of Celutex insulation
- Supply and fit 18mm interlocking OSB sterling board, fixed with 150mm screws
- Build of an internal gully which ran into two outlets
- Laying of Scott Bader G.R.P Fibreglass Roof System with all trims.
- Apply one coat of grey topcoat to all trims (with RAL N 7006 Signal Grey)
- Apply one coat of grey topcoat to the rest of the roof.
Here’s what our client had to say:
“After being let down badly by the first roofer that I took on, Brendon Roofing were brilliant. I had water coming through a stripped roof and within 48 hours Russell had a team up there (on a Saturday) successfully getting me watertight. They went on to complete my other two flat roof areas and I can honestly say that they did a brilliant job – they arrived on the day and at the time promised, they worked diligently throughout the day, were polite and courteous throughout, cleared up the site at the end of the day, and the finished workmanship was impeccable. A professional company with a well-deserved reputation.”
Sue, May 2013